What does it cost to replace the most common, major components of a home in Jacksonville, Florida? Frankly, it’s less than a cup of popular coffee.
If you buy one of these drinks daily for 20 years you will have spent about $33,945.00 or $4.65/day.
For the same investment over 20 years, you can do the following for a total of $$33,653 or $4.61/day.
- Replace the shingles on your roof (1.10/day)
- Protect your home from structurally damaging termites (.83/day).
- Replace the HVAC system (1.03/day)
- Repaint the exterior of your home (.48/day)
- Replace kitchen appliances – twice (1.17/day)
Maintaining your Jacksonville, Florida home is not expensive – coffee is expensive!