Jacksonville Home Inspector
Simply, the most qualified home inspector you will find.
If you are buying a home in the Jacksonville or Orlando metro area, you already know you need a qualified home inspector. What you don’t know, is who to hire.
Chances are, your realtor has recommended one or has provided you with a list of home inspectors they recommend. Often, the inspectors recommended have vastly different qualifications and you are not shopping apples to apples. Generally, these are simply home inspectors the realtor likes for many reasons. Property360 may be on that list and we appreciate realtor referrals but we also know the other inspectors on the list may be inexperienced or provide less value.
If you are buying a home, you need to understand what you are buying. How much useful life does the roof have? Are there hidden conditions which may cost you thousands to repair later? You need a home inspector who has the most experience and qualifications – not the cheapest inspector you can find. Saving a hundred bucks now could cost you thousands later. You will only get one chance to hire the best inspector you can find. Take a little time to think about this and don’t make rush decisions. Home inspectors are not equally qualified.
What qualifications should a Jacksonville home inspector have?
1. State licensed General Contractor and Mold Assessor.
2. Certified Master Inspector (InterNachi) or Certified Inspector (ASHI).
3. Certified EIFS/Stucco Inspector (Exterior Design Institute).
4. Maintains Errors & Omissions insurance – very important!
5. In business for over ten years – don’t hire a new inspector!
6. Previous home building experience; if they haven’t built a home, how can they know how to inspect it?
Added Home Inspection Benefits, At No Additional Charge
Your Jacksonville home inspector should provide value-added benefits to protect you after the inspection. Our clients receive these added benefits, at no additional charge:
- 5 Year Roof Leak Protection Plan
- 90 Day Warranty on appliances, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, pool and much more
- 90 Day SewerGard to protect you in case there is hidden damage to water/sewer lines
- 90 Day Mold Protection against hidden mold in walls
- RecallChek will check for recall notices on your appliances – for life!
ABSOLUTELY, FREE OF CHARGE
Why do we offer warranties? Because, we have learned, in over 30 years of home inspection, things do break down.
The dishwasher backs up, the burner element on the range or water heater fails, the AC quits working, a leak develops in the plumbing which was not apparent at the inspection – things happen. While we did our job properly, it’s just a fact of life. We don’t want these things to distract from our relationship and that is why we provide these valuable warranties to our customers – free of charge with no deductible. Within the first 90 days, if it breaks down, simply call our 800 repair number to get authorization, call the contractor of your choice to get it repaired, and we will pay the bill. Simple, as it should be. No hassle, no delay.
Do you have any idea what is costs to repair a sewer line between your house and the street?
While a home inspector tests the drainage, we can’t simulate a complete load and some damage like tree root intrusion may not be apparent in a home inspection.
With other home inspectors, you are on your own as they exclude sewer lines outside the home. Not with Property360 and SewerGard…
We will cover the repair cost to water/sewer lines between your home and the street up to $4,500 for the first 90 days or 22 days after closing (whichever is greater). If your home has a large tree in the front yard, you need this valuable protection. Think about it – why would you choose a Jacksonville home inspector who does not offer this protection? Why would your realtor refer someone who doesn’t?
Florida has specific licensing laws which prohibit a home inspector from performing termite or mold assessments. A Jacksonville home inspector cannot comment on structural repair methods, assess mold or conduct inspections for wood destroying organisms like fungi or termites. Often, we find Jacksonville home inspectors who subcontract the termite inspection to a company who uses the inspection as a means of selling termite treatment or they will recommend mold testing without any knowledge of mold testing or the legal ability to provide an assessment of the sampling results.
Generally, you would not know that and in return, you are paying for services which are inadequate and often, misleading. You don’t have to worry about that with Property360.
We are fully state licensed and insured to assess any component in your home:
- As a state licensed General Contractor we can assess all components of the home.
- As a state licensed Mold Assessor we can provide a complete assessment of mold conditions.
- As a state licensed Pest Control Operator, we can assess your home and recommend treatment options for any pest or wood destroying organism. Our pest/WDO inspections are conducted by 360PestControl, a sister company.
Jacksonville WDO Home Inspection
Your WDO inspection is provided by a state licensed and insured technician.
Our technicians are UF/PMU Termite Masters and Experts.
All home inspection customers also receive a FREE general pest/rodent inspection – a $150 value. Absolutely, free of charge!
Does the home you are buying have a pool or spa? Wouldn’t you like to have it inspected by a Certified Pool/Spa Operator? Our inspectors are certified by the National Spa & Pool Foundation, the accrediting agency for Pool/Spa inspectors in the US. We are fully certified to inspect any pool including public pools. Pool repairs can cost more than most components in the home and is generally considered second only to the roof! Don’t allow an incompetent home inspector to inspect your pool!While we do charge extra to inspect a pool, we don’t charge extra for our qualifications to do so. We think you deserve that!
Our 90 Day Warranty now includes pools too!
Jacksonville Home Inspector
So, if you are still on the fence in choosing a Jacksonville Home Inspector or an Orlando Home Inspector, let’s recap what we offer?
- The highest qualifications you will find. Our inspectors carry multiple state licenses.
- 90 Day Warranties for appliances, foundation, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, garage door operator, appliances, pools/spas and water/sewer lines to the street.
- RecallChek on your appliances for life.
- A 5 Year Roof Leak Protection Plan.
- A FREE general pest and rodent inspection by a licensed pest control operator.
- $1 million in Errors & Omissions insurance.
- Uniformed inspectors with Company branded vehicles for your safety.
- State of the art inspection reports.
- Same or next day reports.
- Qualified and unbiased reporting.
- Over 30 years of experience.
The highest qualifications and licenses. Fully insured with E&O. Backed by the best warranties.
Protecting buyers since 1986
Jacksonville Commercial Building Inspector
If you need a commercial building inspection in Jacksonville or Orlando, find out why we are your best choice in a commercial building inspector.
#1 – We conduct all commercial inspections in accordance to ASTM standards.
#2 – We have a strong background in commercial building construction.
#3 – We are the leading ADA consultant in Florida – something you need.
#4 – We are Council Certified Indoor Environmental Consultants.
#5 – We are Certified EIFS/Stucco Inspectors.
#6 – We are Certified Environmental Professionals for Phase I Site Audits.
#7 – We are licensed Pest Control Operator.
#8 – We conduct Property Condition Assessments nationwide.
Jacksonville Commercial Building Inspection
Some of our noteworthy projects in Jacksonville and Orlando include:
Mellon Bank Building, Pittsburgh – 942,000sf, 42 stories
DoubleTree Resort at SeaWorld, Orlando – Resort
Womens Center, Cummer Museum, Jacksonville – Historic building
Herkmier Building, Jacksonville – Historic building
Marriott, Seattle Airport, Seattle – Hotel
Holiday Inn – Hotel
Hilton Worldwide Hotels – Multiple cities/locations
Former Masonic building, Deland – Historic building
Jack Kerouac home, Orlando – National Historic Register
Higgins House, Sanford – National Historic Register
Tuscana at Champions Gate, Orlando – Resort
VA Hospital, Orlando – Hospital
In addition to these noteworthy projects, we routinely represent law firms, hospitality firms, chain restaurants, property managers, multi-family, retail, warehousing, distribution, medical/dental and industrial clients nationwide.